Xantrex Heart FDM-12-25 Remote Panel, Battery Status & Freedom Inverter-Charger Remote Control [84-2056-01]
Battery Status and Freedom Inverter/Charger Remote Control
Provides Valuable Inverter/Charger System Monitoring and Control
The Freedom Remote Control Panel (part#84-2056-01) allows you to control your Freedom Combi, Freedom 458 and Freedom Marine Series Inverter/Charger system from any convenient location. It is easy to read, operate and install, and all controls can be accessed directly from the front panel.
Note: Not for Freedom HF or Freedom SW Series.
- Independent invert and charge on/off controls
- Push button control of power sharing, equalizing, battery set-up
- Multi-colored LED displays battery state of charge, fault conditions, AC input, DC voltage and DC amperage
- LED warning indictors for low battery and overload warning
- Splash resistant design
- Incoming AC breaker selection allows programmable power sharing
- Easy to install
- 25' Cable
- One year warranty
Note: The 24-volt models of Freedom Combi inverter/chargers require a different Freedom Remote the Freedom Remote - 24V SKU 82-0101-04
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Di-isodecyl Phthalate (DIDP) which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)