Scanstrut SC111 PowerTower Starboard Mounted Bar f/GPS/VHF/Navtex Antenna [SC111]
SC111 PowerTower® Starboard Mounted Bar f/GPS/VHF/Navtex Antenna
Mounts GPS, VHF and Navtex antennas above the radar for maximum visibility and performance.
Works with standard 1” x 14 TPI thread.
- Scanstrut aft leaning PowerTower® radar mounts
- Designed for the installation of GPS antenna and ‘Whip’ type VHF, HF/SSB, AM/FM, and cellular antenna of up to 1m in height
- All mounting holes predrilled for easy retrofit installation, attach using mounting bolts.
- No extra fastenings required
- Cables run internally via a watertight seal
- Material - 316 Stainless Steel
- Height - 12.5" (318mm)
- Mount Position - Starboard side
In the Box:
- Antenna bar
- Instruction manual
*Sold as an Individual
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Type: Mounting Brackets
- Height: 12.5"
- Box Dimensions: 1"H x 13"W x 19"L WT: 2.5 lbs
- UPC: 5060114790414
Quick Guide (pdf)
We Also Recommend
Rule 1100 GPH Electronic Sensing Bilge Pump - 24V [27SA-24]
Ocean Signal rescueME EPIRB1 - Category 2 [702S-01540]
Navico XSONIC B150M 20 TH 9-Pin Connector w/10M Cable [000-13922-001]
Coleman Northern Nova Propane Lantern