Minn Kota RTA-17 Composite Quick Release Bracket 
RTA-17 Composite Quick Release Bracket
Easily remove your electric-steer, bow-mount trolling motor. High-yield composite construction is super strong and impervious to corrosion. Low-profile design leaves deck clear when motor is removed. Locking handle with stainless steel pins can be secured with padlock (padlock not included, sold separately).NOTE: Not for use with 72" shaft length motors.
- Allows trolling motor to be quickly removed from and reattached to boat deck
- Low-profile design attaches trolling motor to top bracket and drops in over deck-mounted puck
- Composite construction resistant to rust, corrosion, and discoloration
- Includes stainless steel mounting hardware and locking pin
- Locking handle can be secured with padlock (not included) for additional security
- Compatible with Riptide Ulterra, Riptide Terrova, Riptide ST, Riptide PowerDrive, and Riptide SP
NOTE: Not for use with any 112 lbs. thrust motors or any motor with a shaft length of 72” or longer. Instead use the RTA-54 model.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend
Rule 1100 GPH Electronic Sensing Bilge Pump - 24V [27SA-24]
Ocean Signal rescueME EPIRB1 - Category 2 [702S-01540]
Navico XSONIC B150M 20 TH 9-Pin Connector w/10M Cable [000-13922-001]
Coleman Northern Nova Propane Lantern