Marinco 50Amp 125/250V Shore Power Cable - 50' - Yellow [6152SPP]
50Amp 125/250V PowerCord Plus® Cordsets (4-Wire)
All Marinco® cordsets are made of the highest quality, marine-grade construction with features you won't find on other power cords:
- Watertight molded plug and connector for safety and durability
- Heavy duty, super flexible marine-grade cable (50 amp 6 gauge)
- All models include a standard threaded ring for hook-up to ordinary threaded inlets
- Corrosion resistant, nickel plated contacts
- Power Indicator Light: Boatside connector features a molded-in LED light. When it glows red, you know you have power to the boat.
- Contour Grip with Thumbprint Locator: Both plug and connector ends are molded to fit the contour of your hand. When the thumbprint is in the 12 o'clock position, the blades line up for easy connection.
- Marinco's Easy Lock system: Quickly locks the cord set to the inlet in just 1/8 of a turn. The exclusive locking tabs engage slots built into all Marinco® inlets.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Voltage: 125/250v
- Type: Cordset
- Length: 50'
- Amperage: 50a
- Box Dimensions: 9"H x 17"W x 19"L WT: 38 lbs
- UPC: 093344309793
Quick Guide (pdf)
We Also Recommend
Stearns Work Master Vest - Oversize 
Rule 1100 GPH Electronic Sensing Bilge Pump - 24V [27SA-24]
Ocean Signal rescueME EPIRB1 - Category 2 [702S-01540]