Cobra Wire 14 Gauge Marine Wire - Yellow - 250 [A1014T-04-250']
14 Gauge Marine Wire - Yellow - 250'
This product was designed to meet the requirements of Underwriters Laboratories. It can be used as internal wiring of electrical and electronic equipment, internal wiring of panels and meters, point to point, etc. Stranding is tin coated copper for corrosion resistance.
- STRANDING: Class K Tinned Copper
- STANDARD: UL 1015, UL 1230
- INSULATION: This product offers a unique flame retardant polyvinyl chloride compound (VW-1), and is moisture, abrasion, acid, diesel fuel and oil resistant. It is extremely flexible and easy to work with.
- VOLTAGE: 600 Volts
- TEMPERATURE: 105°C dry, 75°C wet
- Gauge: 14 AWG
- Color: Yellow
- Length (Feet): 250'
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 6"W x 6"L WT: 5.1 lbs
We Also Recommend
Rule 1100 GPH Electronic Sensing Bilge Pump - 24V [27SA-24]
Ocean Signal rescueME EPIRB1 - Category 2 [702S-01540]
Navico XSONIC B150M 20 TH 9-Pin Connector w/10M Cable [000-13922-001]
Coleman Northern Nova Propane Lantern